Work Authorization Lawyer

Work Cards or Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) – Fast and Efficient Processing

Attorneys for work authorization can help businesses and individuals obtain Employment Authorization Documents to work legally in the United States. The rules are very clear, and many people may be able to work and not know of their eligibility. It is especially easy to obtain work authorization if an immigration case has been filled under a category that allows the foreigner to work.
Please complete this form in order to process a fast work authorization card:

Some categories available include work authorization for marriage, for deferred action (or DACA), for Asylum, TPS, Cancellation of Removal, or Parole. In some instances, people that has received orders of removal, but remain in the US under ICE supervision may also be able to obtain work authorization.
Our offices can process your work authorizations relatively fast and efficiently if you have the eligibility category and supporting documents. Work Authorizations can take over four months for processing after filling with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. It is very important to file with an attorney that will be able to continually supervise the case, and do follow ups with the government.

Ratings and Reviews

2018 Lo Mejor De Lo Mejor Award, and Pennsylvania's Most Influential Latino Leaders
Oscar J. Barbosa, Esq.Reviewsout of reviews
Memeber of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and This site is eco friendly