York County Prison
Philadelphia Field Office
3400 Concord Road, York, PA, 17402
VISITING HOURS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Non-criminal, medium and maximum-security detainees:
Male and Female detainees: Daily: 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Male detainees only: Daily: 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Female detainees only: Every day except Sunday: 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Minimum-security and work release detainees:
Female detainees only: Daily: 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m., 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Male detainees only: Daily: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m., 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Work Release Female detainees only: Daily: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Work Release Male detainees only: Daily: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
VISITING HOURS FOR LAWYERS/ATTORNEY/LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES:
Legal representatives of detainees are authorized to visit their clients at any time.
CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS AND INFORMATION:
Facility Main Telephone Line: (717) 840-7580
Field Office Main Telephone Line: (717) 840-7253
If you need information about a detainee that is housed at this facility, you may call (717) 840-7253 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. When you call, please have the individual’s biographical information ready, including first, last and hyphenated names, any aliases he or she may use, date of birth and country of birth.
Detainees cannot receive incoming calls. If you need to get in touch with a detainee, you must call (717) 840-7580 or (717) 840-7253 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. and leave the detainee’s full name, alien registration number and a telephone number where you can be reached. He or she will be given your message.
COMPLAINTS MADE REGARDING THIS FACILITY:
- Detainees must wear uniforms and are sometimes handcuffed.
- Detainees are not free to leave the detention center, and movement within the facility is restricted.
- Detainees have limited access to healthcare. Access to mental health care is also limited.
- Food and dietary restrictions due to religious observances are limited.
- Restricted access to communal religious services.
- Limited access to outdoor spaces.
- The proximity of the facility to industrial sanitation plant and its’ related odor/fumes limits fresh air in outdoor areas.
CONDITIONS OF FACILITY:
- Overall facilities cleanliness is average.
- All family or other social visits are non-contact.
- Visits shall not exceed 30 minutes and shall not exceed three times each week.
If you or a loved one has been detained or is being held in a Detention Facility and need legal representation, please contact our Immigration Attorneys and Legal Counselors at Diaspora Law: www.diasporalaw.com | 800-919-9280